Each year, the Illinois State Board of Education releases school report cards for each public school in the state. The report cards include student scores on the Illinois Standards Achievement and Prairie State Achievement tests, and ACTs,demographic information on students and teachers, and financial information on school districts. Private and parochial schools do not take state achievement tests.
BROOKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT 167
We’ve Gone Social!
News & Noteworthy
- Celebrating Black History MonthFebruary 1, 2019 - 8:11 pm
- BROOKWOOD 167 | District OpeningJanuary 31, 2019 - 5:14 pm
- BROOKWOOD 167 | Due To Bad Weather, District ClosingJanuary 29, 2019 - 3:36 pm
- Emergency Closing CenterJanuary 25, 2019 - 7:06 pm
- Summer Meals | Comidas de VeranoJanuary 21, 2019 - 8:42 am