Each year, the Illinois State Board of Education releases school report cards for each public school in the state. The report cards include student scores on the Illinois Standards Achievement and Prairie State Achievement tests, and ACTs,demographic information on students and teachers, and financial information on school districts. Private and parochial schools do not take state achievement tests.
BROOKWOOD SCHOOL DISTRICT 167
We’ve Gone Social!
News & Noteworthy
- How To Study For And Master Test Taking With This StrategyJuly 12, 2018 - 12:22 am
- 7 Proven College Study Tips High School Students Can Master NowJuly 11, 2018 - 4:46 pm
- 7 Tips From Brookwood 167 Teachers To Prevent Summer Learning LossJuly 10, 2018 - 11:57 am
- School Board Announces “New” SuperintendentJune 30, 2018 - 12:07 am
- Summer Solstice?June 21, 2018 - 1:00 pm