Brookwood School District 167 Board Member Vacancy
*Applications must be received by January 22nd, 2016!
The Brookwood School District 167, Board of Education must fill a Board member vacancy by February 10, 2016, due to the vacancy of former Board member Ms. Jan Barry, resulting from moving to another state. The appointee will serve beginning February 8, 2016, until the next regular school election on April 4, 2017.
- Be a United States citizen
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be a resident of Illinois and the District for at least one year immediately preceding the appointment
- Be a registered voter
- Not be a child sex offender
- Not hold another incompatible public office
- Not have a prohibited interest in any contract with the district
- Not hold certain types of prohibited State or federal employment
If you would like to be interviewed by the full Board of Education who will make the selection to fulfill the Board member vacancy please complete the attached application and email it to Mr. John Dixon, Board President, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or Toleda Hart, Board Secretary at: email@example.com.
You may also drop off the application at 201 East Glenwood-Dyer Road with Ms. Opal Anderson.
The full Board will review all applications and begin the interview process in the near future. You will be notified in advance of your interview. Thank you for applying.
Mr. John Dixon
Brookwood School District 167
Board of Education | President