MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
An Important Parent University Workshop Is Scheduled For
October 28th, 2015 @ Brookwood Junior High School
From 6:00 P.M. – 7:30 P.M.
The Focus Of This Workshop Is On:
- Social Media: Safety Strategies for Students
Special Topics Include:
- Sexual Predators – How they use social media, chatting apps and online gaming to lure their victims
- Cyberbullying – it’s devastating effects, how to recognize it with tips and strategies to overcome it
- Sexting – What seems like harmless fun can have a serious impact on your life
- Practical Tips – How to conduct yourself on social media
Guest Speaker: Retired Detective Al Krok, Chicago Police Department, Special Investigations Unit
Content Is Appropriate For Students In Grades 5 Through 8
Babysitting Is Available For Younger Children!