Brookwood School District 167, in partnership with parents and community, will create a learning environment in which all students excel at becoming lifelong learners and decision makers.
[av_hr class=’default’ height=’50’ shadow=’no-shadow’ position=’center’]
- Families shape their children’s motivation, confidence, and academic success by being interested and involved in their overall development
- All students are unique and should be challenged to the highest level of academic and artistic excellence.
- In the importanceof staff development opportunities based on best practices and educational research.
- In educating our children in a safe and nurturing environment with access to state of the art technology.
- The school system should teach students to think critically enabling them to become contributing citizens in our global society.
- In continuous improvement in all aspects of the schoolsystem to foster a culture of excellence, accountability and integrity.
- In responsible stewardship of financial and physical resources.