If you know of any residents of Brookwood School District 167 please share this information with them. The school district serves students living in all or part of Glenwood, Chicago Heights, Holbrook, Lansing, Lynwood, and rural Cook County.
REGISTRATION INFORMATION | 2015 – 2016
[The Following Items Are Required To Prove Residency]
- Any returning student that loses/misplaces their Snap Code will be required to prove residency
- Any returning students that have not registered online will be required to prove residency
- All new students will be required to establish residency
- An official birth certificate if your child has not previously attended a school in District 167
- Four proofs of residency, which must include the name and current address of the parent/legal guardian. One of these proofs of residency must be in the form of a picture ID and current lease or mortgage. You will not be able to complete the registration process if your name and current address are not displayed on the documents that you provide to establish residency.
- Proof of physical exam with required immunizations for students in Pre-K, K, 6th, 7th & 8th. Health forms can be downloaded from the district website at www.brookwood167.org
- Proof of vision exam for kindergarten students or students new to Illinois
- Proof of dental exam for students in Grades K, 2, and 6
- Student Transfer Form if transferring from another school
All New Students Will Register At:
Longwood Elementary School
441 Longwood Drive | Glenwood, IL 60425
Date: Tuesday, August 4, 2015
Time: 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M.
Online Registration Window
Date: July 6, 2015 – August 6, 2015
We are excited to announce online registration enrollment for the upcoming 2015-2016 school year; it’s a secure and green process, which allows the school district to quickly obtain accurate information on your child.
Parents of returning students will receive a letter in the mail during the week of June 29th with directions and a [Snap Code] that you will use to register online (this letter serves as proof of residency). This registration portal will only be open/accessible from July 6, 2015 thru August 6, 2015. Once the portal is open, you can log on immediately with your snap code and begin registering from any computer with an Internet connection.
If you do not have access to a computer or Internet at home, we will have computers available at Longwood Elementary School | 441 Longwood Drive from 9:00 A.M. – 2:00 P.M. on July 15, 2015 & July 16, 2015. You may also visit your local library to access a computer.
If you have a returning student and you fail to register during this time period you will be charged a $50.00 late fee (waiver does not apply) and you will have to register and prove residency at New Student Registration on August 4th at Longwood Elementary School.
If parents registered at Early Registration in April, their child’s registration has been approved and no further action is needed.
A Technology Fee of $100.00 (per family) is due at time of registration for all students unless you qualify for a waiver.
An additional $50.00 Late Fee (waiver does not apply) will be applied to returning students that do not register online during online enrollment from July 6, 2015 – August 6, 2015.